Information About Visitors (“General Information”)
One Point Three Ltd does not capture or store personal information, but merely logs the user’s IP address which is automatically recognised by the web server whenever you visit this website.
Unless you have indicated your objection by refusing them when you first visited our website, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies are small pieces (files) of information regarding your browsing habits (“General Information”) which are stored on your computer. These small files are known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and may be used to personalise the content of the site for you. We also use Google Analytics for such purposes, it sets cookies to accurately track visits to the website. Google Analytics stores information on the pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. It does not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
You should have the ability to accept or decline cookies (although some employers may restrict this ability on their computers). Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose to modify your browser settings to decline all cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is offered and allow you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on the website. For specific details about how to configure your browser you should refer to its supplier or manufacturer. We may share General Information with our website consultants from time to time in order to help us develop this website.
Disclosure of Your Information
- The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the UK and the EU and may be accessed by or given to our staff working outside the UK and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
- Countries outside the European Union do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will ask for your permission before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. If you have given us permission to disclose information about you to a third party, you may revoke that permission at any time by contacting us.
- You have the right (subject to certain restrictions) to request any of the following; we ask that you send such requests to our contact details as listed below:
- Access – to access all the personal data we hold about you;
- Erasure – that we erase all personal data we hold about you, if that data is no longer being used for the purposes you have consented to or if you revoke your consent;
- Portability – to copy or transfer the personal data we hold about you to another party.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We will not store your data for any longer than is necessary. If you are a user of our services, then your information will be held for as long as you continue to use our services.
If you cease to use our services, your personal data will be anonymised for statistical purposes shortly after you stop using our services.
Updates to your data
Where we hold any specific information about you we make best efforts to ensure that all such information is kept up-to-date, accurate and complete. In this regard, We also rely on you to notify us if your information requires updating or deleting. We will respond to requests from you to update or delete your information in an efficient and timely manner.